- Add a chemical solvent to suspend debris and disolve varnish, connect state-of-the-art flushing equipment to your system through the cooler lines/fittings, flush/exchange the fluid in the transmission, cooler lines, and torque converter, reassemble as required, and add an automatic transmission fluid conditioner to extend component life. enhance performance, and promote smoother operation.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE RADIATOR ASSEMBLY, REASSEMBLE, REPLENISH COOLANT, BLEED THE SYSTEM, TEST FOR PROPER OPERATION, CLEAN AS BEST POSSIBLE.
- Express Exterior Car Wash: COMPLIMENTARY!
- FOUND: THE INSPECTION FOUND THAT THE RADIATOR HAS FAILED. THE TRANSMISSION IS WORKING PROPERLY AT THIS TIME.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications LF____ RF_____LR_____RR_____. LF /32 RF /32 LR /32 RR /32
- Service the engine oil and oil filter, lubricate the chassis as applicable, inspect the belts, hoses, and fluid levels, reinspect for oil leaks, inspect the oil level and refill to manufactures specifications.
- TOWED IN: THE CUSTOMER STATES THAT THERE IS COOLANT AND TRANSMISSION FLUID LEAKING. THE TRANSMISSION WILL NO LONGER ENGAGE INTO GEAR. INSPECT AND ADVISE:
- We value you as a patron, and we would like to show our appreciation by giving you and your car a little extra love. We want your car to look as well as it runs! <<<FREE! 14.95 VALUE>>>
- Environmental waste disposal fee
PRASHANTH R. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/5/2020