- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- BRAKE INSPECTION: Road test vehicle, visually Inspect the front and rear brake linings, brake hoses, and hydraulic components and advise: RF 6 MM, LF 6 MM RR 3 MM LR 3 MM
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __30___PSI Rear__30___PSI
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE UPPER AND LOWER RADIATOR HOSES AND WATER PUMP BYPASS HOSE, REASSEMBLE, REPLENISH COOLANT, BLEED THE SYSTEM.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE VALVE COVER GASKET, REASSEMBLE, CLEAN AS BEST POSSIBLE.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
NICOLE A. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/10/2021