- NOTE: THERE ARE NO OBVIOUS FAULTS WHILE DRIVING.
- FOUND : I found code p0848 present for a 3rd gear pressure switch circuit fault. I test drove the vehicle while monitoring the 3rd gear pressure switch voltage and found the voltage is erratic. Transmission operation seems to be nominal.
- THIRD GEAR PRESSURE SWITCH – Remove & Replace
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL TYPE AND QUANTITY.
- BRAKE INSPECTION: Road test vehicle, visually Inspect the front and rear brake linings, brake hoses, and hydraulic components and advise: RF 8 MM, LF 8 MM RR 5 MM LR 5 MM
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _30____PSI Rear_30____PSI
JAMI S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/2/2021