- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- SERVICE THE AIR CONDITIONING AND ADVISE:
- Visual inspections of the system, test pressures, inspect compressor, belt and clutch operation, add refrigerant and retest Post service center outlet temperature: 46°F Post service high side pressure: 170 Post service low side pressure: 34
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE AIR COMPRESSOR ASSEMBLY, REASSEMBLE, RECHARGE THE SYSTEM, TEST FOR PROPER OPERATION.
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Flush the entire power steering fluid system using a chemical solvent to suspend debris and dissolve varnish, refill and bleed the system using modern flushing equipment, add a system conditioner to extend the hydraulic components life and promote smooth operations.
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __34___PSI Rear_34____PSI
MARILU D. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/7/2021