- TEST THE STARTING/CHARGING SYSTEM AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: We inspected the vehicle and found the alternator has failed. TAlternator is not charging in addition to a very loud humming noise from the assembly being present. Rec replace Alternator assembly, charge and retest the battery (discharged upon arrival) and recheck operation. The battery failed a load test and will require replacement.
- ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – Base,LE,SE,XLE,In-Line4 – [Includes: Test.]
- Replace the battery as required, reassemble with equipped hold-down hardware.
- CALIFORNIA LEAD ACID BATTERY FEE
KRISTINA M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/16/2021