- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade full-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both (FRONT)
- STABILIZER LINK – Remove & Replace – BOTH REAR
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Pressure test the system, inspect the accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses, drain and refill the cooling system.
- WE FOUND THE BRAKE LININGS IN SPECIFICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __32___PSI Rear__32___PSI
NANCY & DARRELL G. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2021