- Inspect the automobile as per the AAA Maintenance Guidelines and complete the digital inspection. Thank you for your patronage and the opportunity to service your vehicle.
- BRAKE INSPECTION: Road test vehicle, visually Inspect the front and rear brake linings, brake hoses, and hydraulic components and advise: RF 7 MM, LF 7 MM RR 7 MM LR 7 MM
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __32___PSI Rear__32___PSI
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE RIGHT REAR TURN SIGNAL BULB AND SOCKET, REASSEMBLE.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All
- Induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Pressure test the system, inspect the accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses, drain and refill the cooling system.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- INFLATE ALL TIRES TO FACTORY PRESSURES, COMPLETE THE FACTORY AUTOMATIC AND MANUAL RESET PROCEDURES, TEST EACH SENSOR, TEST THE TPMS MODULE, ADVISE ON REQUIRED REPAIRS.
- DISMOUNT THE TIRE AS NECESSARY, REPLACE THE ELECTRONIC AIR PRESSURE SENSOR, REMOUNT THE TIRE AND PROGRAM THE SENSOR(S) AS NECESSARY.
PHILIPPE P. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/16/2021