- THE CUSTOMER STATES A BURNING SMELL WAS NOTICED AFTER PARKING THE VEHICLE. WHEN THE CAR WAS BACKED OUT OF THE GARAGE A PUDDLE OF FLUID WAS NOTICED. INSPECT AND ADVISE ON NEEDED REPAIR.
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE POWER STEERING PRESSURE HOSE AND VALVE COVER GASKET LEAKING OIL AND IN NEED OF REPLACEMENT FOR REPAIR.
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – Base,Hybrid,LE,SE,XLE,In-Line4
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE FRONT BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS IN NEED OF REPLACEMENT AT THIS TIME.
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Rotate the tires and re-balance them. Enjoy a smoother ride while extending tire life!
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – Pump to Reservoir
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – Reservoir to Rack
- Flush the entire power steering fluid system using a chemical solvent to suspend debris and dissolve varnish, refill and bleed the system using modern flushing equipment, add a system conditioner to extend the hydraulic components life and promote smooth operations.
- USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL TYPE AND QUANTITY.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __33___PSI Rear_33____PSI
CHRISTINA N. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/3/2021