CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-18T22:01:35+00:002016 Ford Edge CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-18T22:01:35+00:00
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and confirmed the client's concern that the cooling fan runs continuously. I performed the necessary diagnostic testing and found the cooling fan relay is shorted to power applying battery voltage to the fan circuit. Recommend replacing the high and low cooling fan relays.
- REPLACE THE KEYLESS REMOTE BATTERIES
- Replace the battery as required, reassemble with equipped hold-down hardware.
- CALIFORNIA LEAD ACID BATTERY FEE
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35__PSI Rear__35__PSI
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- PERFORM THE REQUIRED REAR BRAKE ACTUATOR CALIBRATION PROCEDURE.
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- REPLACE THE REAR WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADE
BRENT C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/17/2021