CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-15T22:00:36+00:002007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-15T22:00:36+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and found the check engine light is illuminated with code P0455 present for a large evaporative emission system leak. I performed the necessary evaporative emission system leak inspections using electronic Leak Detection equipment and found the purge valve no longer properly seals.
- I replaced the purge valve and tested the system. There is no indication of additional leaks at this time.
- PERFORM "A.B.S." DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AS PREVIOUSLY RECOMMENDED.
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and found code iC0455 present for a steering wheel angle sensor performance fault. I performed the necessary diagnostic testing and found the steering angle sensor has failed.
- I replaced the steering angle sensor, cleared the codes and reset the system. The traction control and abs systems operate as designed.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __33__PSI Rear__33__PSI
GERALD S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/14/2021