CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-30T22:01:27+00:002010 Lexus HS 250h CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-30T22:01:27+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- I inspected the vehicle and confirmed the client's concern that the ABS and VSC warning lamps are illuminated. I retrieve diagnostic trouble code C1391 from the ABS control unit which indicates there is a hydraulic pressure control fault. I test drove the vehicle and found the high pressure brake fluid accumulator no longer properly seals. Pressure drops immediately after the pump shuts off and continues to drop until the pump restarts. The accumulator assembly is an integral piece of the brake booster control unit.
- HYDRAULIC POWER BRAKE BOOSTER – DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE ACCUMULATOR/MASTER/BOOSTER ASSEMBLY, REASSEMBLE, PERFORM REQUIRED CALIBRATION PROCEDURE.
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
THOMAS A. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/29/2021