CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-11T22:02:12+00:002010 Mercury Mariner CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-11T22:02:12+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- THE CUSTOMER STATES INTERMITTENTLY THE WARNING BRAKE LIGHT WILL ILLUMINATE ON THE DASH. INSPECT AND ADVISE ON NEEDED REPAIR.
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and found the auxiliary vacuum pump for the power brake booster has failed and intermittently does not build adequate vacuum.
- REMOVE & REPLACE AS REQUIRED FOR REPAIR, INSTALL A NEW BRAKE VACUUM PUMP AND HOSE AND RECHECK THE SYSTEM OPERATION.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _36____PSI Rear__36___PSI
KATHRYN W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/10/2021