- FOUND: I performed a visual cooling system inpsection and found that the radiator is leaking at the driver side in addition to the expansion tank. The upper and lower radiator hoses appear to be original. Recommend replace expansion tank, replace radiator assembly, replace upper and lower radiator hoses and replace thermostat assembly.
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – Automatic Trans
- RADIATOR RESERVE TANK – Remove & Replace
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and confirm customer concern, that the glove box door will not open. I suspect the glove box door latch and or cable assembly that it is attached to, is stretched. At this time I have not been able to get the glove box door open. I inspected the vehicle and confirmed customers concern, that they passenger door lock will flutter up and down. I suspect the passenger side door lock actuator has failed. At this time I recommend to send the vehicle to dealership for passenger door lock actuator replacement and glove box handle/latch replacements.
- REPLACE THE WIPER BLADES
- REPLACE THE LEFT FRONT OUTER MARKER BULB
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front ___35__PSI Rear__35___PSI
MEL S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/31/2023