- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE POSITIVE BATTERY TERMINAL, REASSEMBLE, CLEAN CABLE CONNECTIONS AS BEST POSSIBLE.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE SPARK PLUGS, REASSEMBLE WITH NEW GASKETS.
- FOUND: Rec Front brake service (3MM) Replace front pads Replace front rotors (2×) Rec Rear Brake service (3MM) Replace rear pads Rreplace rear rotors (2×)
- INFLATE ALL TIRES TO FACTORY PRESSURES, COMPLETE THE OUTLINED AUTOMATIC RESET PROCEDURE.
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- Rotate the tires front to rear to extend tire life.
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
BARRY P. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/28/2020