- Service the engine oil and oil filter, lubricate the chassis as applicable, inspect the belts, hoses, and fluid levels, reinspect for oil leaks, inspect the oil level and refill to manufactures specifications.
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL TYPE AND QUANTITY.
- BRAKE INSPECTION: Road test vehicle, visually Inspect the front and rear brake linings, brake hoses, and hydraulic components and advise: RF 2 MM, LF 2 MM RR 5 MM LR 5 MM
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __33___PSI Rear___33__PSI
FRED & SUSAN W. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/25/2022