- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ………….
- Bring the engine to normal operating temperatures, pressure test the integrity of the cooling system and test for combustion gasses in the cooling system.
- ENGINE ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – In-Line6,RWD – [Includes: R&I only those components necessary for the removal of the complete Engine Assembly. DOES NOT include transfer components or tune Engine.]
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications LF____ RF_____LR_____RR_____. LF /32 RF /32 LR /32 RR /32
- Visual inspections of the system, test pressures, inspect compressor, belt and clutch operation, add refrigerant and retest Post service center outlet temperature:52 Post service high side pressure:175 Post service low side pressure:36
- Wash and wax the exterior, clean the wheels and wheel wells, vacuum and clean the carpets, seats, trunk and door panels, clean windows, and apply dressing to the tires, vinyl, and plastic.
- WE FOUND THE "USED" ENGINE TO HAVE A BROKEN BOLT INSIDE THE CYLINDER HEAD TO THE INTAKE. AT THIS TIME WE DRILLED AND EXTRACTED THE BROKEN BOLT FOR REPAIR.
- Environmental waste disposal fee
GERALD S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/18/2020