- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- DISASSEMBLE, REMOVE THE UPPER INTAKE MANIFOLD, REPLACE THE SPARK PLUGS, REASSEMBLE WITH NEW GASKETS.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE ALTERNATOR ASSEMBLY, REASSEMBLE, TEST FOR PROPER OPERATION.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE POWER STEERING RACK AND PINION ASSEMBLY, REASSEMBLE, REPLENISH FLUID, BLEED THE SYSTEM.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE RADIATOR ASSEMBLY, REASSEMBLE WITH NEW HOSES, REPLENISH COOLANT, BLEED THE SYSTEM.
- DISMOUNT THE TIRE AS NECESSARY, REPLACE THE ELECTRONIC AIR PRESSURE SENSOR, REMOUNT THE TIRE AND PROGRAM THE SENSOR(S) AS NECESSARY.
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _____PSI Rear_____PSI
- NOTE: WE DID NOT PERFORM DIAGNOSTIC TESTING FOR THIS REPAIR.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- REPLACE THE WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADES
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
JIMMIE B. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/10/2020