- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufactures specs.
- THE CUSTOMER HAS A NEW SET OF WHEELS AND TIRES WITH PRESSURE SENSORS TO BE INSTALLED: INSTALL THE PRESSURE SENSORS IN THE REPLACEMENT WHEELS, MOUNT AND BALANCE THE NEW TIRES, INSTALL AND ON VEHICLE.
- Tire pressure monitoring system inspection inflate all tire to factory specifications, complete the required manual procedures using specialty electronics as necessary.
- Wash and wax the exterior, clean the wheels and wheel wells, clean windows, and apply dressing to the tires, and exterior plastic.
RYAN&JEN P. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/6/2020