- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE LOWER CONTROL ARMS, REASSEMBLE.
- Flush the entire power steering fluid system using a chemical solvent to suspend debris and dissolve varnish, refill and bleed the system using modern flushing equipment, add a system conditioner to extend the hydraulic components life and promote smooth operations.
- Found rodent damaged wiring at LF headlamp wiring. We restored/repaired damaged wiring. LF headlamp is now working. Rec RR turn signal bulb (burned out) Further inspections, when the high beams are activated from driver switch, both front headlights go out. We verified the circuit is intact and no fuses have blown. Further diagnostics will be required to determine the cause. Suspect a problem with the currently installed aftermarket headlight bulb assemblies but will to diagnose further in order to confirm.
- Induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Pressure test the system, inspect the accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses, drain and refill the cooling system.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
ALAN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/15/2021