- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufactures specs.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications LF____ RF_____LR_____RR_____. LF /32 RF /32 LR /32 RR /32
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- REPLACE THE VALVE STEM, MOUNT & BALANCE THE TIRE ON THE WHEEL, COMPUTER SPIN BALANCE. NOTE: TIRE WARRANTY REQUIRES ROTATION EVERY 6,000 MILES AND REBALANCING EVERY 12,000 MILES. FAILURE TO PERFORM THIS WILL VOID ALL WARRNTY.
- This air duct cleaning service has been formulated to kill mold, mildew, fungi, and other mold producing organisms that grow in the air ducts. Induce the anti bacteria deodorizing cleaners on medium heat and allow it to circulate for 10-15 minutes.
- TIRE DISPOSAL FEE
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
NANCY & DARRELL G. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/11/2020