- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _____PSI Rear_____PSI
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Machine brake rotor as required. Clean the braking surfaces, remeasure the minimum thickness, compare to legal specifications.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
ROB S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/21/2020