- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufactures specs.
- Rotate the tires front to rear to extend tire life.
- Service the engine oil and oil filter, lubricate the chassis as applicable, inspect the belts, hoses, and fluid levels, reinspect for oil leaks, inspect the oil level and refill to manufactures specifications.
- THE CUSTOMER STATES THAT THE SERVICE "WRENCH" LIGHT HAS ILLUMINATED. INSPECT AND ADVISE:
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
NORMA & EDWARD D. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/8/2020