- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE IGNITION COIL, REASSEMBLE, TEST FOR PROPER OPERATION.
- FOUND:The check engine light is illuminated with codes P0301 and p0304. These codes indicate there are misfire conditions present on cylinders number 1 and number 4. I performed necessary diagnostic testing and found the ignition coil has failed.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _____PSI Rear_____PSI
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
VIOLET R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/2/2021