- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- FOUND: No stored DTC's Further inspections found the throttle body in need of service. We performed a Throttle Body and Mass Air Flow sensor cleaning amd test drive vehicle with no faults. Rec monitor and advise Note; Low Fuel Warning illuminated at dash
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications LF____ RF_____LR_____RR_____. LF /32 RF /32 LR /32 RR /32
- Replace the battery as required, reassemble with equipped hold-down hardware.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – Limited,XLT,V6 – [Includes: R&I Upper Intake Manifold Gasket.]
- THE CUSTOMER STATES THE BATTERY WENT DEAD AFTER NOT DRIVING FOR ABOUT 1 WEEK. THE BATTERY WAS THEN REMOVED AND FULLY CHARGED. THE BATTERY WAS THEN INSTALLED AGAIN AND SINCE WILL STALL WHEN COMING TO A STOP. INSPECT AND ADVISE ON NEEDED REPAIR.
- CA Battery Recycling Fee
- TIRE DISPOSAL FEE
PATRICIA & DOUG D. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/7/2020