- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- FOUND: Rec Rear Brake Service (4MM) Replace Rear Pads Replace Rear Rotors (2×) Service Note; Steering Wheel shakes when braking Rec Front Brake Service Rec Replace Front Rotors (2×) Rec Brake Fluid Exchange (pm/mileage)
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- REPLACE THE CABIN AIR FILTER
- This air duct cleaning service has been formulated to kill mold, mildew, fungi, and other mold producing organisms that grow in the air ducts. Induce the anti bacteria deodorizing cleaners on medium heat and allow it to circulate for 10-15 minutes.
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
GARY & LAUREN H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/11/2020