- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and verified the client's concern that the check engine light is illuminated and there is no significant drivability issue present. I retrieved diagnostic trouble code p0128 which indicates there is a cooling system temperature control malfunction. I test drove the vehicle monitoring the engine coolant temperature and found the engine coolant temperature is below the minimum threshold. This is an indication of a fault with the coolant thermostat which is responsible for regulating engine coolant temperature. Recommend replacing the coolant thermostat, clearing the code and test driving the vehicle to verify system operation.
- THERMOSTAT HOUSING – DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE THERMOSTAT HOUSING, REASSEMBLE, REPLENISH FLUID, BLEED THE SYSTEM.
- RADIATOR HOSE – DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE UPPER RADIATOR HOSE, REASSEMBLE.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- SHOCK ABSORBER – DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE FRONT SHOCK ABSORBERS, REASSEMBLE.
- DISASSEMBLE, REMOVE BOTH REAR AXLE SHAFTS, REPLACE BOTH AXLE BEARINGS, SEALS AND RETAINERS, REPLACE THE PARKING BRAKE SHOES AND HARDWARE, SERVICE THE REAR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID, REASSEMBLE, CLEAN AS BEST POSSIBLE.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear__35___PSI
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
GAVIN H. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/8/2022