- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Clean the battery terminals and cables and connections, reassemble, apply electrical coating, inspect and refill battery water.
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Transverse Link,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _33____PSI Rear__33___PSI
- Pressure test the system, inspect the accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses, drain and refill the cooling system.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL TYPE AND QUANTITY.
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
MARK & LISA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/11/2021