- Inspect the automobile as per the AAA Maintenance Guidelines and complete the digital inspection. Thank you for your patronage and the opportunity to service your vehicle.
- STANDARD SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE SERVICE: ____ SERVICE LIGHT RESET (This price applies to most cars, SUV's, trucks, and European cars cost extra) ____ LUBE STICKER Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, extra –OIL AND FILTER CHANGE – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –FULL DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION W/PICTURES –CHECK AND TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS –VISUAL BRAKE INSPECTION FRONT AND REAR –VISUAL CHECK FOR POSSIBLE OIL LEAKS –INSPECT DRIVE BELTS AND HOSES –INSPECT FRONT/REAR WIPER BLADES –INSPECT THE TIRES AND SET TO PROPER PSI ** –INSPECT THE ENGINE AIR FILTER AND CABIN AIR FILTER –INSPECT FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION –INSPECT FRONT/REAR STRUTS/SHOCKS –PERFORM EXTERIOR VEHICLE LIGHT INSPECTION –INSPECT CV AXLES/BOOTS/DRIVESHAFT(S) –INSPECT STEERING LINKAGE –RESET SERVICE LIGHT –ROAD TEST VEHICLE –CLEAN WINDSHIELD *** ** TIRE ROTATION ADDITIONAL FEE *** WASH VEHICLE WHEN TIME PERMITS
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- California Recycling Fee
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE FRONT & REAR BRAKE LININGS IN SPECIFICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
- REMOVE & REPLACE- AIR FILTER
- REMOVE & REPLACE – CABIN FILTER
- REMOVE & REPLACE- REAR WIPER BLADE
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – AWD Rear,One Side – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- REMOVE & REPLACE- LEFT SIDE FRONT CV AXLE SHAFT
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – V6,AWD Both,w/o Engine Removal – [Includes: R&I Subframe.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Replace the battery as required, reassemble with equipped hold-down hardware.
- CALIFORNIA LEAD ACID BATTERY FEE
- DRAIN AND REFILL TRANSFER CASE FLUID
- Drain or vacuum extract the differential oil as required, refill with the correct oil (does not include removal of the differential cover).
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __34___PSI Rear__34___PSI
CRAIG S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/26/2022