- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- DISASSEMBLE, ADJUST THE VALVE CLEARANCE TO FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS, REASSEMBLE WITH NEW SPARK PLUGS AND GASKETS, CLEAN AS BEST POSSIBLE.
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- INSPECT AND ADVISE: THE INSPECTION FOUND THAT THE TIMING CHAIN TENSIONER IS FAULTY. DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE TIMING CHAIN TENSIONER, REASSEMBLE, TEST FOR PROPER OPERATION.
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufactures specs.
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Machine brake rotor as required. Clean the braking surfaces, remeasure the minimum thickness, compare to legal specifications.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- Rotate the tires front to rear to extend tire life.
- This air duct cleaning service has been formulated to kill mold, mildew, fungi, and other mold producing organisms that grow in the air ducts. Induce the anti bacteria deodorizing cleaners on medium heat and allow it to circulate for 10-15 minutes.
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
MARTY & PAULA G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/1/2020