- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- FOUND: Stored DTC's P0335 Crankshaft position sensor no signal Further inspections found broken wiring underneath Air Filter housing at topside of transmission Rec repair/restore wiring to CKP sensor sub harness Upon completion of wiring repairs, found vehicle to be running normally Note; Suggest Rid a Rat buzzer/LED rodent deterrent kit Can find on Amazon
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _____PSI Rear_____PSI
- NOTE: WE ARE REMOVING THE BLOWER MOTOR FOR ACCESS TO CLEAN FURTHER CLEAN THE RODENT DEBRIS IN THE CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- REMOVE THE AIR BOX FOR ACCESS, REPAIR THE WIRING HARNESS AND RECHECK THE SYSTEM OPERATION.
- THE CUSTOMER STATES THE "CHECK ENGINE" LIGHT IS ILLUMINATED. …………….
- This air duct cleaning service has been formulated to kill mold, mildew, fungi, and other mold producing organisms that grow in the air ducts. Induce the anti bacteria deodorizing cleaners on medium heat and allow it to circulate for 10-15 minutes.
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
ARTHUR H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/7/2020