- BLOWER MOTOR – REMOVE THE BLOWER MOTOR FOR ACCESS AND CLEAN DEBRIS CAUSING EXCESSIVE NOISE.
- Pressure test the system, inspect the accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses, drain and refill the cooling system.
- USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL TYPE AND QUANTITY.
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _____PSI Rear_____PSI
ELAINE F. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/16/2023