- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front ____35_PSI Rear___35__PSI
- Replace the battery as required, reassemble with equipped hold-down hardware.
- CALIFORNIA LEAD ACID BATTERY FEE
CARLOS S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2022