- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __30___PSI Rear__30___PSI
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- Replace the battery as required, reassemble with equipped hold-down hardware.
- STABILIZER BAR BUSHING – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL TYPE AND QUANTITY.
- CALIFORNIA LEAD ACID BATTERY FEE
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
DEBORAH B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/5/2021