- INSPECT AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: THE FRONT BRAKE ROTORS HAVE EXCESSIVE LATERAL RUN-OUT.
- REMOVE THE WHEEL LOCKS AND REPLACE WITH LUG NUTS.
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- REPLACE THE WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADE INSERTS
- CALIFORNIA LEAD ACID BATTERY FEE
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _36____PSI Rear__36___PSI
MARCELO F. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/2/2022