- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- *Inspect engine oil level, condition, and leaks. *Inspect transmission fluid level, condition and leaks. *Inspect differential oil, condition, and leaks. *Inspect coolant level, condition, and leaks. *Inspect external accessory drive belt(s), condition, and tension. *Inspect cooling system hoses. *Inspect brake fluid level, condition, and leaks. *Inspect front and rear brake linings. *Inspect parking brake operations. *Inspect tire pressure and tread conditon. *Inspect universal joints (where applicable). *Inspect CV boot and joints (where applicable). *Inspect spark plugs & secondary ignition system appearance. *Inspect air filter. *Inspect fuel filter external appearance. *Inspect exterior light operations. *Inspect windshield wiper blades and operations. *Inspect windshield washer operations. *Inspect exhaust system. *Inspect steering & suspension system. *Inspect battery & terminal conditions. *Inspect horn operation. *Inspect electric window & lock operations. *Vehicle road test
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _____PSI Rear_____PSI
- FOUND: THE REAR BRAKES ARE OUT OF ADJUSTMENT.
- CLEAN AND ADJUST THE DRUM BRAKES AS REQUIRED
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Flush the entire power steering fluid system using a chemical solvent to suspend debris and dissolve varnish, refill and bleed the system using modern flushing equipment, add a system conditioner to extend the hydraulic components life and promote smooth operations.
- Drain or vacuum extract the differential oil as required, refill with the correct oil (does not include removal of the differential cover).
- Replace the battery as required, reassemble with equipped hold-down hardware.
- CALIFORNIA LEAD ACID BATTERY FEE
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
CLYDE & SALLY C. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/3/2022