- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE BLOWER MOTOR, REASSEMBLE, TEST FOR PROPER OPERATION.
- FOUND: Inspections found Blower motor to be inoperative when commanded on, verified Blower motor resistor operation to be ok. At this time we recommend to replace the blower motor assembly and re-check operation
- FOUND: Rear Brake Service is due (1MM)
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _____PSI Rear_____PSI
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
JOSEPH C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/21/2020