- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- INSPECT AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: THE FRONT ROTORS HAVE EXCESSIVE LATERAL RUN-OUT AND THE REAR BRAKES ARE OUT OF ADJUSTMENT.
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- CLEAN AND ADJUST THE DRUM BRAKES AS REQUIRED
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __32___PSI Rear__32__PSI
- Clean the battery terminals and cables and connections, reassemble, apply electrical coating if applicable.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
ANITA T. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/24/2023