CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-09T23:03:39+00:002016 Ford C-Max CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-09T23:03:39+00:00
- Inspect the automobile as per the AAA Maintenance Guidelines and complete the digital inspection. Thank you for your patronage and the opportunity to service your vehicle.
- STANDARD FULL SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE SERVICE: (This price applies to most cars, however, SUV's, trucks, and some European cars cost extra) Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade full synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or long life full synthetic oils extra –OIL AND FILTER CHANGE – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –FULL DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION W/PICTURES –CHECK AND TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS –VISUAL BRAKE INSPECTION FRONT AND REAR –VISUAL CHECK FOR POSSIBLE OIL LEAKS –INSPECT DRIVE BELTS AND HOSES –INSPECT FRONT/REAR WIPER BLADES –INSPECT THE TIRES AND SET TO PROPER PSI ** –INSPECT THE ENGINE AIR FILTER AND CABIN AIR FILTER –INSPECT FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION –INSPECT FRONT/REAR STRUTS/SHOCKS –PERFORM EXTERIOR VEHICLE LIGHT INSPECTION –INSPECT CV AXLES/BOOTS/DRIVESHAFT(S) –INSPECT STEERING LINKAGE –RESET SERVICE LIGHT –ROAD TEST VEHICLE –CLEAN WINDSHIELD *** ** TIRE ROTATION ADDITIONAL FEE *** WASH VEHICLE WHEN TIME PERMITS
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Pressure test the system, inspect the accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses, drain and refill the cooling system.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear_35____PSI
- Rotate the tires front to rear to extend tire life.
- REPLACE THE ENGINE AIR FILTER
HUNTER A. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/8/2023