- A NOISE IS HEARD AT LOWER SPEEDS FROM THE PASSENGER SIDE REAR WHEEL.
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Convertible Lower, both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE FRONT & REAR BRAKE LININGS IN SPECIFICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufactures specs.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
TREVOR F. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/22/2020