CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-01T22:00:15+00:002006 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-01T22:00:15+00:00
- NOTE: THIS WAS THE SAME SYMPTOM AS WHEN WE REPLACED THE THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR A FEW YEARS AGO.
- FOUND: Vehicle came in with decent p2074. I checked live data with scanner and noticed voltage was above 1 volt at closed throttle meaning throttle position sensor was no good. I checked for vacuum leak with snap,on tester and found no obvious leaks. At this time I recommend replacing TPS. For p0058 I performed 02 heater test for both bank and notice major difference on b2s2 o2 sensor. Replaced the bank 2 down stream o2 sensor and code did not come back confirming fix.
- WE REPLACED THE THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR ON 7/29/20 INVOICE #93582. AT THIS TIME WE ARE GOING TO REPLACE THE SENSOR UNDER WARRANTY.
- THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Automatic Trans – [Includes: Adjustment.]
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – V8,4.7L Eng Downstream,Right or Left,Each
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear_35____PSI
BARBARA & JOE D. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/31/2022