CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-02T22:01:23+00:002014 Dodge Grand Caravan CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-02T22:01:23+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- STANDARD SYNTHETIC BLEND OIL CHANGE SERVICE: ____ SERVICE LIGHT RESET (This price applies to most cars, SUV's, trucks, and European cars cost extra) ____ LUBE STICKER Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic blend motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or full synthetic oils extra –OIL AND FILTER CHANGE – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –FULL DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION W/PICTURES –CHECK AND TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS –VISUAL BRAKE INSPECTION FRONT AND REAR –VISUAL CHECK FOR POSSIBLE OIL LEAKS –INSPECT DRIVE BELTS AND HOSES –INSPECT FRONT/REAR WIPER BLADES –INSPECT THE TIRES AND SET TO PROPER PSI ** –INSPECT THE ENGINE AIR FILTER AND CABIN AIR FILTER –INSPECT FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION –INSPECT FRONT/REAR STRUTS/SHOCKS –PERFORM EXTERIOR VEHICLE LIGHT INSPECTION –INSPECT CV AXLES/BOOTS/DRIVESHAFT(S) –INSPECT STEERING LINKAGE –RESET SERVICE LIGHT –ROAD TEST VEHICLE –CLEAN WINDSHIELD *** ** TIRE ROTATION ADDITIONAL FEE *** WASH VEHICLE WHEN TIME PERMITS
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _35___PSI Rear__35___PSI
- REPLACE THE PASSENGER FRONT DOOR OUTER "B" PILLAR MOULDING AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST.
- REMOVE THE TWO STICKERS FROM THE LEFT REAR WINDSHIELD AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST.
- REPLACE THE FRONT AND REAR WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADES
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: Customer States check engine light turned on after filling up gas. Vehicle came in with DTC p0520 engine oil pressure sensor circuit. I first test drove vehicle monitoring the oil pressure and noticed the signal would intermittently cut out. I then drove the vehicle to the shop and inspected the harness for any damage and I did not find any. The Oil pressuresensor is located on the oil filter housing and I see oil in the valley between engine heads. Recommend replacing oil filter housing with engine oil pressure sensor and retesting.
- ENGINE OIL FILTER HOUSING – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold.]
JOELLA C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/1/2022