CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-16T23:04:53+00:002015 Chrysler 200 CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-16T23:04:53+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- TOW IN: THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WAS FLASHING AND CAUSING THE ENGINE TO GO INTO LIMP MODEL. INSPECT AND ADVISE.
- FOUND: The customer States at the engine started to run rough and went into late mode. At this moment the computer has stored DTC P0340 camshaft position sensor circuit bank 1 sensor 1. I checked the camshaft position sensor signal and that this moment it was erratic. I swapped the cam position sensor for a known good one and vehicle runs fine. Recommend replacement of cam position sensor.
- FOUND: WE RECOMMEND TO REPLACE THE REAR BRAKE PADS & ROTORS FOR REPAIR.
- CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- REMOVE & REPLACE- AIR FILTER
- REMOVE & REPLACE- WIPER BLADE
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- PERFORM THE REQUIRED REAR BRAKE ACTUATOR CALIBRATION PROCEDURE.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear__35___PSI
JEFF & MARY B. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/15/2023