CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-01T22:03:58+00:002016 Chrysler 300 CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-01T22:03:58+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- THE CUSTOMER STATES THE ENGINE DIED WHILE DRIVING ON THE FREEWAY.
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and verified the client's concern that the vehicle cranks over and will not start. I inspected the secondary ignition and fuel delivery systems and found there is no fuel present at the fuel rail. I accessed the fuel pump electrical connector and found there is power available at the pump, however,the pump fails to operate. Given today's failure and the vehicle mileage I suggest replacing both fuel pump assemblies.
- FUEL PUMP – Remove & Replace – Right or Left Side,w/o Fuel Tank Removal
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _____PSI Rear_____PSI
ANTHONY P. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2023