CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-20T23:02:23+00:002015 Kia Optima CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-20T23:02:23+00:00
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- FOUND:I inspected the vehicle and confirmed the customer's concern that the passenger window does not operate. I removed the door panel to facilitate inspection and found the window regulator assembly has failed.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __33___PSI Rear__33___PSI
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both Sides. – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- THE CUSTOMER STATES THE PASSENGER SIDE FRONT WINDOW WILL NOT ROLL UP. INSPECT AND ADVISE ON NEEDED REPAIR. IS THE VEHICLE DUE FOR SERVICE?
- USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL TYPE AND QUANTITY.
- WINDOW REGULATOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Power,One Side
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
MATT P. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/19/2021