2015 Kia SorentoCRM Mitchell1 2022-10-08T22:02:03+00:00
- INSPECT AND ADVISE:
- Roadtest, inspect the integrity of the steering and suspension components, inspect the front and rear tires, inspect for excessive "play" in the wheel bearings and other related components, and advise: WE DUPLICATED THE DESCRIBED SYMPTOM AND RECOMMEND TO COMPUTER SPIN-BALANCE ALL FOUR WHEELS AND A WHEEL ALIGNMENT.
- INSPECT AND ADVISE: THE THROTTLE BODY AND AIR FILTER ARE DIRTY. WE RECOMMEND A FUEL SYSTEM SERVICE AND A NEW AIR FILTER.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear_35___PSI
- Induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Rotate the tires and re-balance them. Enjoy a smoother ride while extending tire life! * NOTE: WE DID NOT ROTATE THE TIRES AT THIS TIME.
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
KEVIN Z. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/7/2022