CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-19T22:01:43+00:002014 Kia Soul CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-19T22:01:43+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- THE CUSTOMER STATES ABOUT 1 MONTH AGO THE "CHECK ENGINE" LIGHT ILLUMINATED ON THE DASH WITH A ROUGH RUNNING CONDITION. THE CAR WAS TOWED TO ANOTHER SHOP AND HAD A COIL AND SPARK PLUGS REPLACED. THE ENGINE HAS SINCE NEEDED 2 QUARTS OF ENGINE OIL ADDED. INSPECT AND ADVISE ON NEEDED REPAIR.
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and verified the client's concern that the vehicle lacks power and will not accelerate. I found there is a significant restriction in the exhaust system. I suspect the catalytic converter has failed. Recommend removing the catalytic converter for further inspection and possible replacement.
- DISASSEMBLE, REPLACE THE EXHAUST MANIFOLD/CATALYTIC CONVERTER, REASSEMBLE.
- STANDARD SYNTHETIC BLEND OIL CHANGE SERVICE: ____ SERVICE LIGHT RESET (This price applies to most cars, SUV's, trucks, and European cars cost extra) ____ LUBE STICKER Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic blend motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or full synthetic oils extra –OIL AND FILTER CHANGE – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –FULL DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION W/PICTURES –CHECK AND TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS –VISUAL BRAKE INSPECTION FRONT AND REAR –VISUAL CHECK FOR POSSIBLE OIL LEAKS –INSPECT DRIVE BELTS AND HOSES –INSPECT FRONT/REAR WIPER BLADES –INSPECT THE TIRES AND SET TO PROPER PSI ** –INSPECT THE ENGINE AIR FILTER AND CABIN AIR FILTER –INSPECT FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION –INSPECT FRONT/REAR STRUTS/SHOCKS –PERFORM EXTERIOR VEHICLE LIGHT INSPECTION –INSPECT CV AXLES/BOOTS/DRIVESHAFT(S) –INSPECT STEERING LINKAGE –RESET SERVICE LIGHT –ROAD TEST VEHICLE –CLEAN WINDSHIELD *** ** TIRE ROTATION ADDITIONAL FEE *** WASH VEHICLE WHEN TIME PERMITS
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __32___PSI Rear__32__PSI
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
AMY K. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/17/2022