2010 Cadillac CTSCRM Mitchell1 2022-05-06T22:01:07+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- STANDARD SYNTHETIC BLEND OIL CHANGE SERVICE: ____ SERVICE LIGHT RESET (This price applies to most cars, SUV's, trucks, and European cars cost extra) ____ LUBE STICKER Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade synthetic blend motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or full synthetic oils extra –OIL AND FILTER CHANGE – Replace the oil drain plug sealing washer where applicable –FULL DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION W/PICTURES –CHECK AND TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS –VISUAL BRAKE INSPECTION FRONT AND REAR –VISUAL CHECK FOR POSSIBLE OIL LEAKS –INSPECT DRIVE BELTS AND HOSES –INSPECT FRONT/REAR WIPER BLADES –INSPECT THE TIRES AND SET TO PROPER PSI ** –INSPECT THE ENGINE AIR FILTER AND CABIN AIR FILTER –INSPECT FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION –INSPECT FRONT/REAR STRUTS/SHOCKS –PERFORM EXTERIOR VEHICLE LIGHT INSPECTION –INSPECT CV AXLES/BOOTS/DRIVESHAFT(S) –INSPECT STEERING LINKAGE –RESET SERVICE LIGHT –ROAD TEST VEHICLE –CLEAN WINDSHIELD *** ** TIRE ROTATION ADDITIONAL FEE *** WASH VEHICLE WHEN TIME PERMITS
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- California Recycling Fee
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE FRONT & REAR BRAKE LININGS IN SPECIFICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
- WATER PUMP DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – V6
- ENGINE MOUNT – Remove & Replace – V6,RWD Both – [Includes: Recover, Evacuate and Recharge Air Conditioning System.]
- Flush the entire power steering fluid system using a chemical solvent to suspend debris and dissolve varnish, refill and bleed the system using modern flushing equipment, add a system conditioner to extend the hydraulic components life and promote smooth operations.
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Drain or vacuum extract the differential oil as required, refill with the correct oil (does not include removal of the differential cover).
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6,3.0L Eng All Six – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold.]
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front ___35__PSI Rear__35___PSI
JOE & MARY W. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/5/2022