CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-12T22:03:16+00:002013 GMC Yukon XL CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-12T22:03:16+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Flush the entire power steering fluid system using a chemical solvent to suspend debris and dissolve varnish, refill and bleed the system using modern flushing equipment, add a system conditioner to extend the hydraulic components life and promote smooth operations.
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufactures specs.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications 32 p.s.i LF 6 /32 RF 6 /32 LR 6/32 RR 6 /32
- Pressure test the cooling system, inspect the accessory drive belts and cooling system hoses, drain, refill, flush the entire system using modern flushing equipment, adding a chemical flush agent, system sealer, and system conditioner.
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – C1500,K1500 Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental waste disposal fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
JAMES & CAROL S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/11/2020