CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-30T22:04:09+00:002013 Hyundai Elantra CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-30T22:04:09+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- AIR BAG CLOCKSPRING – Remove & Replace
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- FOUND:I inspected the vehicle and confirmed the client"s concern that the airbag warning light is illuminated. I retrieved diagnostic trouble code b1346 which indicates there is an electrical fault with the driver's steering wheel mounted airbag. I performed necessary diagnostic testing and found the spiral cable mounted behind the steering wheel has failed and no longer functions as designed. After the repairs were performed I performed a function test on the steering wheel controls. I found the volume switch for the stereo and the cruise control accel and decel switches do not function. There are other switches within the same switch banks that function as designed.
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.
- THE CUSTOMER STATES ANOTHER SHOP STATES THE CRANK SEAL IS LEAKING OIL AND NEEDS TO BE REPLACED?
- USE THE FACTORY RECOMMENDED OIL TYPE AND QUANTITY.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
GLEN & JANET D. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/29/2021