CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-18T22:01:40+00:002013 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-18T22:01:40+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Air pressure: L/F: R/F: L/R: R/R:
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- FOUND: WE FOUND THE FRONT BRAKE LININGS IN NEED OF REPLACEMENT. THE BRAKE ROTORS ARE OK TO RESURFACE AT THIS TIME.
- Inspect and make required adjustments to set "toe", "caster", and "camber" to factory specifications on the front and rear suspension (where applicable). Alignment warranty requires tire rotations and checking tire pressure in accordance with manufactures specs.
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- REPLACE THE WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADES
- Rotate the tires front to rear to extend tire life.
- Service the engine oil and oil filter, lubricate the chassis as applicable, inspect the belts, hoses, and fluid levels, reinspect for oil leaks, inspect the oil level and refill to manufactures specifications. …….. Congratulations! Being a member of the A+ AUTOCARE "SUPER SAVER" PROGRAM, this oil & filter service is complimentary! ……..
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
ALLEN & KATHY H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/17/2020