CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-30T22:04:08+00:002004 Nissan Frontier CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-30T22:04:08+00:00
- ADJUST THE ALTERNATOR ACCESSORY DRIVE BELT TENSION AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST.
- BRAKE INSPECTION: Road test vehicle, visually Inspect the front and rear brake linings, brake hoses, and hydraulic components and advise: RF 0 MM, LF 0 MM RR 3 MM LR 3 MM
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __34___PSI Rear__34___PSI
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
WILLY R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/29/2021