CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-16T22:03:39+00:002012 Nissan Sentra CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-16T22:03:39+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE:
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and confirmed the client's concern that the check engine light is illuminated and there is no significant drivability issue present. I retrieved diagnostic trouble code P0420 which indicates the front catalytic converter efficiency is lower than anticipated. I test drove the vehicle monitoring the downstream oxygen sensor switch rate and found the switch rate is well above the maximum limit which indicates the catalytic converter no longer functions as designed. Replacement of the catalytic converter and related gaskets will be required.
- CATALYTIC CONVERTER – Remove & Replace – 2.0L Eng w/California Emissions,Exhaust Manifold
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __33___PSI Rear__33___PSI
MARK & LISA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/15/2023