2016 Acura MDXCRM Mitchell1 2023-04-01T22:01:25+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- REPLACE THE CABIN AIR FILTER AND ENGINE AIR FILTER
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- REPLACE THE OIL PUMP, TIMING BELT, WATER PUMP, TENSIONERS, FRONT CAM AND CRANK SEALS, OIL FILTER HOUSING SEAL, AND RESEAL THE OIL PAN
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Clean the throttle body and butterfly valve, clean the mass air flow sensor, induce a cleaner to service the intake valves, intake plenum, combustion chamber, piston tops, + add a concentrated cleaner to the fuel tank. Take advantage of these cleaning chemicals by filling your fuel tank right away!
- FOUND: -LEFT FRONT INNER PAD WORN TO 3 MM FROM STICKING CALIPER, CAN CLEAN AND LUBRICATE CALIPER BUT RECOMMEND FRONT BRAKES IF REMOVING CALIPER
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front 35 PSI Rear 35 PSI
JAY & MEGAN S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/31/2023