CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-01T22:10:54+00:002006 Pontiac Solstice CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-01T22:10:54+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- Quote is for 5 quarts of Multi-grade non-synthetic motor oil per manufacturer specifications, additional quarts, grades, or synthetic oils extra — Drain and refill motor oil — Replace oil filter — Replace oil drain plug sealing washer if applicable — Quick visual inspect of belts and hoses — Check/Top off underhood fluids if serviceable
- California Recycling Fee
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __29___PSI Rear__29__PSI
- BRAKE INSPECTION: Road test vehicle, visually Inspect the front and rear brake linings, brake hoses, and hydraulic components and advise: RF 6 MM, LF 6 MM RR 8 MM LR 8 MM
- PERFORM NECESSARY DIAGNOSTIC TESTING AND ADVISE: I verified customer concern of no wiper operation. I tested the circuit from the underhood fusebox. I found the fuses ok and the relays worked properly. I manually bypassed the relay and verified the wiper motor operated correctly. Testing for voltage from the wiper switch and the BCM I found 11 volts reaching the box but not able to carry the load. As I was removing the fusebox to test the connectors on the back I found that the hold down bolts for the connectors were loose. I retightened the connectors and retested. Now the wipers operate as designed from the switch. Repair verified.
- DISASSEMBLE, INSPECT AND ADVISE: After removing the door panel i found that the hold down clip on the interior door handle cable was broken and the cable was loose in the door. I temporarily reattached the cable to verify latch operation. The cable needs to be replaced. Disassemble, replace the latch and cable assembly, reassemble, test for proper operation.
- Extract the existing brake fluid, replenish the system with fresh fluid, bleed the system of any air or preexisting brake fluid.
- Flush the entire power steering fluid system using a chemical solvent to suspend debris and dissolve varnish, refill and bleed the system using modern flushing equipment, add a system conditioner to extend the hydraulic components life and promote smooth operations.
ANNE S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/28/2021