CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-26T21:59:16+00:002017 RAM 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-26T21:59:16+00:00
- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- CNA # 888-882-0200 #35388482
- FOUND: I inspected the vehicle and verified the client's concern that the check engine light is illuminated and there are misfire concerns present. I retrieved diagnostic trouble code P0300 which indicates there's a misfire concern on multiple cylinders. I retrieved diagnostic trouble code P0175 which indicates Bank 2 is running rich. I retrieved diagnostic trouble code P0171 which indicates Bank 1 is running lean. I retrieved diagnostic trouble code P0157 which indicates the Bank 2 downstream oxygen sensor switch rate is lower than anticipated. I performed the necessary diagnostic testing and found the Bank 2 rear oxygen sensor has failed. This failure is causing the PCM to cut off fuel to the Bank 2 fuel injectors which is causing the misfire concern. This is effecting fuel delivery to Bank 2 of the engine. Recommend replacing the oxygen sensor, resetting the adaptive fuel strategy and test driving the vehicle to address any additional concerns.
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove & Replace – V6,3.6L Eng Each
- ENGINE OIL COOLER – Remove & Replace – V6,3.6L Eng Housing – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold Gaskets.]
- AUTH#9301480 COVERAGE TOTAL $753.29 WITH A $250.00 DEDUCTIBLE.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front __35___PSI Rear__35___PSI
JULIAN Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/25/2022