- AAA DISCOUNT REWARDS MEMBER CARD # ……………………………
- FOUND:I found engine oil leak present from the engine oil pan. There is an additional potential leak from the rear main seal. I inspected the transmission and found the transmission pan gasket is leaking. There are missing fasteners holding the oil pan in place. I inspected the cooling system and found the coolant level is low. I pressure tested the cooling system and found a water pump is leaking coolant. In addition to the water pump I found the radiator is leaking also.
- I replace the transmission pan gasket and filter. I refilled the transmission and test drove the vehicle. There is no indication of additional leaks from the transmission at this time. There are significant engine oil leaks present.
- I replaced the water pump following the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Inspect the tire PSI and Inflate to Proper Specifications Front _33____PSI Rear___33__PSI
- Install premium grade brake pad set, clean and lubricate the caliper guides and hardware, inspect the hydraulic system reassemble and make adjustments as required. Remove brake rotors for resurfacing or replacement.
- THE CUSTOMER STATES THE OIL WAS RECENTLY CHANGED AND SHE WAS TOLD THERE IS AN OIL LEAK. A BURNING SMELL IS ALSO PRESENT.
- Environmental Waste Disposal Fee, EPA ID# CAL000295851
KAREN & PATRICK L. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/16/2020